After a long week, there is nothing better than staying home and enjoying your pool. You shouldn’t have to worry about whether it is safe to swim in or to clean it weekly with your busy schedule.
Falcon Pool Services is proud to offer professional and trusted weekly pool maintenance services to homes in Houston, TX, and the surrounding areas, like Afton Oaks, Bellaire, Braeswood, Briargrove, Memorial Villages, River Oaks, Southside Place, Spring Branch, Tanglewood, The Heights, and West University.
We are driven to produce excellent results when it comes to keeping up with your pool’s maintenance needs. That’s why we hire the highest qualified pool technicians and cleaners as well as using the most up-to-date advanced technology equipment to ensure the best results out of any other pool company in Houston, TX.
Spotless Home Pool Cleaning To Keep Your Pool Crystal Clear
When it comes to residential services in Houston, TX, Falcon Pool Services knows a thing or two about providing outstanding pool cleaning to our customers. Without proper cleaning, your pool can slowly begin to suffer from growing algae and chemical imbalances that can severely damage your pool. When these issues are neglected, you could expect to spend a lot of money to have them fixed. We offer pool maintenance plans to ensure it doesn’t get to that point!
From our advanced green-to-blue service to our comprehensive pool inspections, we are committed to keeping your pool in flawless condition no matter the time of the year.
Here are more ways we are number one in residential pool cleaning in the Houston, TX, area:
- Affordable and competitive costs
- Our cleaners are Certified Pool Operators (CPO)
- Our professionals are always respectful and in uniform
- We believe in open communication during every service
- Our repair crew maintains Texas Residential Appliance Installer Licenses (RAIL)
Check Out What’s Included in Our Pool Maintenance 101 Package!
When you become a part of our weekly pool maintenance family, you will never have to worry about your pool being anything less than spectacular. We will work with your schedule to find the perfect day and time to come once a week to perform our extensive 15-step cleaning regimen. Known as the “Falcon Checklist,” we can guarantee that your pool will stay pristine at a reasonable cost.
Take a look at the steps of our Pool Maintenance 101 process!
- Pool Cleaning
- Proper skim of pool surface
- Extensive brushing of waterline/walls
- A complete vacuum of pool surface
- Empty all skimmer baskets
- Clear all pump baskets and vacuum bag
- Backwash and clean out your filter
- Preventive Maintenance
- Check filter pressure and pump equipment
- Examine automatic vacuum and skimmer system
- Check system hoses and lines for any leakage
- Assess heating system for any current and potential issues
- Repair any issues (Check out our equipment service & repair page for more information)
- Chemical Adjustments
- Test water chemistry
- Add necessary chemicals, if needed
- Give you an estimated time when it is safe to go swimming again
Reliable Pool Filter Cleaning and Pool Maintenance You Can Rely on!
Your pool’s filter is a crucial component of keeping it up and running correctly. Like anything else that works around the clock, it is essential to ensure your filter is clean and properly taken care of. If your pool lacks weekly maintenance or your filters are never cleaned, you can experience them potentially backing up, developing into a clogged system. This can damage your pool pump and lead to flooding.
When you have your pool’s filter cared for efficiently by Falcon’s pool maintenance team, you can have peace of mind that your filtration system is always up for anything!
We proudly serve Houston, TX, and surrounding communities, including Afton Oaks, Bellaire, Braeswood, Briargrove, Memorial Villages, River Oaks, Southside Place, Spring Branch, Tanglewood, The Heights, and West University! Contact us today to schedule your next pool cleaning appointment or to join our weekly pool maintenance club.